Job OpportunitiesPublished: Monday, April 29, 2013 7:00 am
By: Tina Elliott
One new position posted April 29, 2013
Director of Finance for Greene County General Hospital (Linton)
Job Title: Director of Finance for Greene County General Hospital, LLC
Classification: Full Time/ Exempt
Education Required: Bachelorís in Accounting/Finance required; Masterís preferred.
Reports to: Director of LLC
Creation Date: 1/28/2013
Job Description Summary: Prepares all clinic statistical reports, budgets, and financial reports. Administers the general accounting, patient business services, including third party reimbursement, financial, and statistical reporting functions in accordance with established policies and accounting procedures. Monitors performance to ensure fiscal responsibilities are fulfilled. Develops long and short range operational and capital budgets. Prepares cash flow analyses and budget variance analyses, and recommends budget modifications as required. Assists the LLC Director in the development of budgets, and monitors, interprets and analyzes all Clinic(s) financial performance in realizing established plans and objectives of the clinics. Directs the preparation of internal financial reports and assures that the reports reliably reflect the financial position of the clinics. Responsible for direction and submission on a timely basis all financial data associated reports required by government and other regulatory agencies. Also responsible for all accounting functions for the Greene County General Hospital Foundation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and review all activities relating to job duties.
- Drive timeliness, accuracy and completeness of financial reports to meet specified deadlines.
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and report standard financial data sets.
- Prepare various reports which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position.
- Conduct physician contract reviews with COO and ensure financial execution of the agreements.
- Provide management with timely reviews of clinic's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period.
- Prepare monthly financial variance reports to support practice operations with performance reviews.
- Review monthly reports for key indicators and statistics.
- Assist practice operations as needed with financial information requests and