Fundraising Manager – Major Gifts
St. Vincent is seeking a Fundraising Manager for 4 of our nonprofit Hospitals in middle Indiana.
St. Vincent Clay, 1206 East National Ave, Brazil, IN 47834
St. Vincent Dunn, 1600 23rd Street, Bedford, IN 47421
St. Vincent Jennings, 301 Henry Street, N. Vernon, IN 47265
St. Vincent Salem, 911 North Shelby Street, Salem, IN 47167
Working onsite at the hospital of your choosing, you would also be expected to travel between ministries to support fundraising efforts.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all fundraising functions, which include managing budget, associates or volunteers, organizing events, and developing donors. Ultimately, creating effective strategies for maximizing donations.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with management on identification of fundraising goals.
• Developing and implementing plans for capital and major fundraising initiatives.
• Working with marketing to prepare brochures, newsletters, donor communications and annual reports.
• Implementing marketing strategies that will create a climate conducive to major giving and increase the number of major planned gifts and estate commitments.
Key Competencies for success:
• Excels in event planning, organization, and execution
• Being a strategic and innovative planner is crucial to be successful in fundraising.
• Adaptable to meet the needs of your donor pools and keep the donations coming.
• Comfortable dealing with the public and enjoy public speaking and presenting.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and eloquently and be up to date on social, political, and newsworthy topics to engage in meaningful conversation with potential donors.
Ultimately, your ability to be an effective fundraiser will be the key indicator of success!
As our Fundraising Manager you are the driving force behind fundraising efforts. You will oversee the workforce of paid or volunteer individuals and must keep them on task. Be prepared to create, teach, lead, and manage the people responsible for bringing in the donations. Your expertise and efforts are an integral part in our Hospital Ministries continuing to have the funds to serve the communities we support.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Three years of experience working in a foundation development, sales, or public relations role.
For more information, contact Cris Cantrell at 812-363-7108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.