Register to Participate in the 2019 Golf Scramble
June 17, 2019
11 am (EST) Shot Gun Start
Taking place again at the Donald Ross Course in French Lick, Indiana
All proceeds benefit student scholarships for the IRHA Annual Conference.
Registration to play and sponsorship opportunities are open. Who has sponsored to date? Scroll down.
- Individual - $150
- Team - $520
- Lunch Sponsor - $300
- Hole Sponsor Sign with Company Logo -$100
- Longest Drive (Men) Sign with Company Logo - $100
- Longest Drive (Women) Sign with Company Logo - $100
- Closest to the Hole Sign with Company Logo - $100
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Team Sponsor- $300
- Beverage Cart Sponsor - $250
- Longest Drive with a Marshmallow - $200
Ice Towel Sponsor - $500 (open to only 2 sponsors)
A special thank you to Steve Dicks, the Golf Scramble chair.
For more information concerning the golf scramble, contact Steve Dicks at Pollux Systems
Deaconess Illinois, a Critical Access Hospital, seeking a CFO ...[ more ]
Recruitment Needs at King's Daughters' Health ...[ more ]
Joining in the Fight for the Health of All Moms and Babies in Rural Central Southwest Indiana Communities ...[ more ]