Scholarship to Attend IRHA Annual Conference
Thank you for your interest, student scholarship applications to attend the 2018 IRHA Annual Conference is closed.
To the students who applied and received a scholarship, please remember to complete the student task list that was emailed to you and complete the online questionnaire after the conference. See you the night of June 25th.
Student Scholarship Acceptance
By submitting this application, you conﬁrm your acceptance of the terms below.
- I am a full time student attending an accredited College or University.
- To be considered for this scholarship, I will provide a valid school email address.
- I understand a student scholarship to attend the IRHA Annual Conference covers my registration fee, hotel room for the nights of June 25 & 26 (if I chose the option), and all Conference meals.
- If I choose to utilize the hotel option, I understand IRHA will book my hotel room and I will be sharing a hotel room with another student.
- I understand I will be assigned a list of tasks to be completed during the conference and I will complete an online questionnaire concerning my the completion of the tasks by June 30, 2018.
- I understand acceptance to attend the IRHA Annual Conference on a scholarship is dependent on available funding. When funding has been secured for my scholarship I will be notified, via email, and given contact information of my scholarship underwriter.
- Once my scholarship has been accepted I will email Laura Carlson ( email@example.com) a JPEG photo image of myself. This photo will be part of a PowerPoint presentation played during the Annual Conference to introduce students.
- I will notify Laura Carlson, IRHA, of any changes in my plans to attend the conference by Monday, May 29, 2018 at 812-478-3919, ext 221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some underwriters may require additional forms to be completed; once my scholarship has been accepted I will complete and return all required forms sent to me from the Indiana Rural Health Association or from my scholarship underwriter. Information can be sent to Laura Carlson via email at email@example.com
Thank you for your interest, the 2018 professional scholarships applications have closed.
The North Central Health Services, Inc. is providing scholarships for health professionals to attend the 2018 IRHA Annual Conference and two night hotel stay (June 25 & June 26) at the French Lick Springs Hotel. The scholarships are limited.
To be eligible for a professional scholarship, you must live or work in one of the following counties: Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren and White.
Acceptance to attend on this scholarship is dependent on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-serve basis. If your application is one of the ﬁrst 8 health professional applications received from one of the listed counties, you will be notified of your scholarship acceptance via the email address you provided.
Contact information of the organization providing this scholarship:
North Central Health Services, Inc.
2900 N. River Road
Lafayette, Indiana 47902
Joining in the Fight for the Health of All Moms and Babies in Rural Central Southwest Indiana Communities ...[ more ]
New planning effort expected to map out how IRHA can grow critical treatment support to 11 counties with high rates of overdose crises in rural Indiana ...[ more ]
Recruitment Needs ...[ more ]