Scholarship to Attend IRHA Annual Conference
The student scholarship applications to attend the 2019 IRHA Annual Conference is open.
This application is for full-time students only.
The deadline for scholarship applications is May 15 or when funding is depleted, whichever comes first. Because funding is limited and can be depleted early, it is advised to apply now.
Again this year, completing the task list questionnaire will be required. Students who received a scholarship for the 2018 Conference and did not complete the task list need not apply, your application will be denied.
Student Scholarship Acceptance
By submitting this application, you conﬁrm your acceptance of the terms below.
- I am a full time student attending an accredited College or University.
- To be considered for this scholarship, I will provide a valid school email address.
- I understand a student scholarship to attend the IRHA Annual Conference covers my registration fee, hotel room for the nights of June 17 & 18 (if I chose the option), and all Conference meals.
- If I choose to utilize the hotel option, I understand IRHA will book my hotel room and I will be sharing a hotel room with another student.
- I understand I will be assigned a list of tasks to be completed during the conference and I will complete an online questionnaire concerning my the completion of the tasks by June 30, 2019. Failure to complete the questionnaire will result in the denial of future scholarships.
- I understand acceptance to attend the IRHA Annual Conference on a scholarship is dependent on available funding. When funding has been secured for my scholarship I will be notified, via email, and given contact information of my scholarship underwriter.
- Once my scholarship has been accepted I will email Laura Carlson (email@example.com) a JPEG photo image of myself. This photo will be part of a PowerPoint presentation played during the Annual Conference to introduce students.
- I will notify Laura Carlson, with IRHA, of any changes in my plans to attend the conference by Monday, May 29, 2019 at 812-478-3919, ext 221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some underwriters may require additional forms to be completed; once my scholarship has been accepted I will complete and return all required forms sent to me from the Indiana Rural Health Association or from my scholarship underwriter. Information can be sent to Laura Carlson via email at email@example.com
The 2019 professional scholarships applications to attend the 2019 IRHA Annual Conference is open.
To be eligible for a professional scholarship, you must live or work in one of the following counties: Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren and White.
Acceptance to attend on this scholarship is dependent on a ﬁrst-come, ﬁrst-serve basis. If your application is one of the ﬁrst 8 health professional applications received from one of the listed counties, you will be notified of your scholarship acceptance via the email address you provided.
The North Central Health Services, Inc. is providing scholarships for health professionals to attend the 2019 IRHA Annual Conference and two night hotel stay (June17 & June 18) at the French Lick Springs Hotel. The scholarships are limited.
Contact information of the organization providing this scholarship:
North Central Health Services, Inc.
2900 N. River Road
Lafayette, Indiana 47902
The professional scholarships are made possible by grant support from North Central Health Services (NCHS). NCHS has a primary responsibility to operate River Bend Hospital, a nonprofit inpatient psychiatric hospital licensed and certified by the Indiana FSSA Division of Mental Health and Addiction. NCHS also is a grantmaking organization providing primarily capital grants to 501 (c)(3) organizations that share the NCHS commitment to health and the development of healthy communities in Benton, Carroll, Clinton, Fountain, Montgomery, Tippecanoe, Warren, and White counties.
Deaconess Illinois, a Critical Access Hospital, seeking a CFO ...[ more ]
Recruitment Needs at King's Daughters' Health ...[ more ]
Joining in the Fight for the Health of All Moms and Babies in Rural Central Southwest Indiana Communities ...[ more ]