The event is FREE to attend, however, a registration must be submitted as seating is limited.
- Continental breakfast will be served at 8:00am, as well as, lunch later in the day.
- Training will begin promptly at 8:30am.
- Dr. Emily Zarse, MD will present the 8-hour required training which upon completion, attendees will receive a certificate to then apply for a MAT Waiver. There is a shortage of providers to fulfill this need so we encourage all to take advantage of this opportunity.
- This activity will assist physicians, nurses, physician assistants and psychiatrists who wish to apply for a waiver to prescribe buprenorphine for the treatment of opioid use disorders.
Once the training is completed, support and guidance to treat patients with Opioid Use Disorder will be available for free from the InROC and Project ECHO. Project ECHO links community-based clinicians with an inter-disciplinary team of specialists, led by the Indiana University School of Medicine, using Zoom videoconferencing technology. Specialists mentor and share their expertise across a virtual network via case-based learning, enabling primary care clinicians to treat patients with OUD in their own communities.
Connect and register with Project ECHO HERE.
Connect with InROC HERE.
Thank you to our wonderful partners for making this training available!
American Association on Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP) is the DATA 2000 sponsor for this training.
Funding for this initiative was made possible (in part) by grant no. 1H79TI081968 from SAMHSA. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Additional support provided by:
If you are an IRHA member, please SIGN IN to register with Member pricing. Once logged in, click on the EVENTS page at the top of the webpage, choose Spring Into Quality, and continue with the registration process. Need more help? Follow these instructions or email Heidi Malone.
We are excited to bring you a fantastic speaker line-up covering various topics including ways to collaborate with your Health Department, canine support in the hospital setting, and the eye-opening presentation of Compassionomics. We are honored to welcome Stephen Trzeciak, MD, MPH, to speak about Compassionomics: The Revolutionary Scientific Evidence That Caring Makes a Difference. You won't want to miss this!
View the entire Spring into Quality and Rural Health Clinic Workshop Agenda HERE.
The following Exhibitor levels are available:
- Gold Exhibitor - $1,000, 4 complimentary attendee registrations.
- Silver Exhibitor - $500, 2 complimentary attendee registrations.
- Not for Profit - $300, 1 complimentary attendee registration.
- Business Partner Network Member - $0, 6 complimentary attendee registrations.
Register to exhibit HERE.
Thank you to the following Spring Into Quality Symposium and Rural Health Clinic Workshop Exhibitors/Sponsors:
OPYS Physician Services (Premier Business Partner Network Member)
Connect with us on social media!
Tag us and let everyone know you are attending, exhibiting, speaking, etc!
Use the event hashtag: #SIQ2020 #countonquality
Facebook tag: @IndianaRuralHealthAssociation
Twitter tag: @IndianaRHA
LinkedIn tag: @Indiana Rural Health
Thank you to the following exhibitors/sponsors for supporting this educational event: